Oct 23, 2011

ASK, ANSWER AND TAG GAME :D

Assalamualaikum. Ni first time kena tag dengan Hanis. Takpelah, kalau korang tak faham, baca je rules ni kat bawah. And for your information, rules ni 100% from the author. So, ikut lah rules dia. Sorry malas nak tulis panjang panjang disebabkan malas gila plus sakit badan mandi dekat lost world. pffffft 

THE RULES (100% from the author)


1. You must POST this rules.
2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post. And create 11 new questions for the people you tagged to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged HIM/HER.
6. No TAG BACKS.
7. No stuff in the tagging section about 'YOU ARE TAGGED IF YOU'RE READING THIS'. You 
legitimately as known as REALLY, TRUST, WITH ALL HONESTY have to tag 11 people.





11 THINGS ABOUT ME


1. I am a girl.
2. I'm just 13 years old. 
3. I am Muslim and I'm proud to be Islam.
4. I love Miyyo Azman, Randy Pangalila, SCI, waffle, ice-cream. 
5. I like to sleep.
6. My favourite subjects are Maths, Science, Sejarah.
7. I like to stalk people. *whaaaaat
8. Handphone is not my life, so you dont have to contact me through my phone because i dont where is my phone now. *maybe in the 'tong sampah' i thought. lol
9. I hate girls those who are soooo 'gedik' one. 
10. My English is not good as yours but I got 'A' for my English. *Proud
11. And the last one, I love myself. :)


Questions from Hanis 

 ♥ Real name please? :)
= Puteri Nurin Sabrina 


♥ What is your ambition, birthday and where do you live? :D
= Ambition: Forensic     Birthday: 16 January 1998     Home: Ipoh, Perak


♥ Do you wanna dream that you were married with your prince charming? 
= Of course


♥ Do you enjoy my blog? :)
= Yeah maybe. hohoho


♥ What is your favourite song and artist? :)
= Fav songs: Wish you were here, fix a heart, jar of hearts, price tag  
   Fav artist: Demi lovato, Jessie J, Avril Lavigne, Randy Pangalila, 


♥ What is your favourite novelis?
= Aizam Aiman (PTS)


♥ Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez, YAY or NAY? 
= Its up to them. I dont even care about them.


♥ Strawberry or chocolate?
= Chocolate


♥ Your blogger idol and fav youtubers? :D
= Blogger: Cikepal     Youtubers: Anwar Hadi and Miyyo Azman. *lol he's a youtuber? I thought so.


♥ Your inspiration?
= My mom


♥ Hanis Zalikha or Hanis Anasa? :D
= Hanis Nurul Anasa huahuahua






My Questions (From Nurul Hanis because i'm so tired to ask you)


 ♥ Real name please? :)
♥ What is your ambition, birthday and where do you live? :D
♥ Do you wanna dream that you were married with your prince charming? 
♥ Do you enjoy my blog? :)
♥ What is your favourite song and artist? :)
♥ What is your favourite novelis?
♥ Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez, YAY or NAY? 
♥ Strawberry or chocolate?
♥ Your blogger idol and fav youtubers? :D
♥ Your inspiration?
♥ Hanis Zalikha or Hanis Anasa? :D


THANKS



2 comments:

  1. @momokopiyaku Aku answer je. Malas nak tag. Kalau kau nak, ambil je soalan tu. XD

    ReplyDelete

thanks for reading this post ♥