Mar 7, 2016

Miracle March

Assalamualaikum and good evening to ya guys. Alhamdulillah. I've just updated my upu application and all those scholarships. I'm blessed. I took 3 hours to settle these down and I'm halfway done. Just a little bit progression that i have to make. 

So, I really wanna talk about my experience on my spm result day but I got no time indeed. Busy-kinda-person (just doing nothing) ;-;. I really really want to share it here but, but just another time because my fingers are all cramped because i got my first driving class yesterday ( I want to share about his too). I was kinda being bullied by the workers there and all i wanted to do is spitting so many F-words but I spoke Astaghfirullah instead. 

LOL. I really missed writing and I cannot wait for my next update wuhu. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading this post ♥