May 10, 2017

faker?

Assalamualaikum everyone! How bow dah? Hopefully you guys are doing well, Ameen. 

Basically, it is study week so i'm just staying in my room and holding books 24/7. Just kidding, i aint that kind of student, i am super-procrastinating-kind-of-girl. I have 2 more papers which are ICT and Chemistry. Statistics paper was hell tough like i almost cried when doing it. I almost gave up like i told myself, "ok put, just do your best, you will go home a week after and you'll forget about this". Hell nah, this was shaytan. Enough for college stuffs. Now back to the main topic. 

I have been always and always wondering about people who are fake. It's like the moment you see them, you will immediately know that they are fake. Cliche thing right? I know. Fake people are everywhere. But what if you friend is one of them? How would you react? Mayn, I dont know. Im not brave enough to say it to them, to confront them. It's like Im walking on thin ice. :( Send help over here please.

First off, I have an issue about someone who talks bad about me, the ones who badmouth me. For god sake, let me not know about it. Better than knowing the truth that they have badmouthed me. "Telling the truth and make someone cry is better than telling a lie to make someone smile". Well this idiom cant be applied here. I rather to not listen to those bad words than knowing that someone is talking, and i am their topic. But this idiom can be applied in a situation where, a person have a thing or an issue with me, like im the problem. Okay then tell me. You may confront me but dont spread bad words about me to others. Mate, it hurts like hell. 

I cant stand people who loathe me but not saying it in front of my face. They tend to write it on their ig story, on twitter but yea, without mentioning me (of course, i mean who does?). I cannot bear this. The worse is when your close friend does that. *sigh* Not to mention about the things that she did to me, but it is a lot. Ive never mentioned about single of them on twitter. Not a single thing. 

Secondly, when you tweet something, make sure that i dont follow you :) Block me first before you're typing every single hate on that thing. Oh, or your intention is you want me to read those right? Wallahualam. I dont know. Well, only God knows. One thing, if you dislike me, if you envy me, dont come to me, dont talk to me, dont ever treat me as your friend, dont ever tell me your story or your problem. Screw that. 


P/S: I cant wait to end this. I want to leave foundation so bad and looking forward for degree-phase and having new good friends, unlike now ( certain just CERTAIN) lol. Pray for me to be able to cope with this thing and resist this hustle life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading this post ♥