May 11, 2018

Pre-Mini Test

Bismillahirahmanirahim.

Hey there. It seems like everyone is not done with GE14 yet. Oh well? So do I. One by one has been exposed. Hashtag spill the tea. 

Anyhow, it's a brand new day, new Malaysia, I really really hope this country is really going towards a better nation. Not only with the manifestos, but of course with the people itself. I can't even describe how proud I am of this recent election. For the first time ever, this kind of thing happens here. Before this, I was not so aware about this political issues and stuffs but anyhow, we all grow up right? Whatever it is, it's surely our responsibility in choosing the best leader of all. So, if you are one of those people who says "hm nah, these politic stuffs are not my thing", then you're the worst kind of people. 

Nevertheless, having different opinions and sides of political parties doesn't have to keep everyone apart. When it comes to work or personal matter, put that aside. Everyone can choose, everyone has their own side but try to not put that in the very first thing in your daily work. 

By the way, I'm in my college while my friends and my family members are currently enjoying their one week holiday at home. Homesick strikes so bad. Anyhow, there's a reason why I came back earlier than everybody else. I got a mini test on this Tuesday and my knowledge is just 30% currently. My level of stupidity and procrastination is just so high, reaching to the infinity. Medical school is one hell of a ride. Lol. Haven't even reached the end of year 1 but the feeling is catastrophic. 

Currently we are studying about bacteria, parasites, virus and so on. Another thing is about drugs, specifically pharmacology. It's too much. The name itself is nonsense. Can't even say it right. I salute them, pharmacy students. 

Reaching to the end, it's good to be alive now, to really witnessing this victory of the people, now they realize and see the power of people. My level of happiness is ridiculously high. Alhamdulillah. I can't wait for the good things to be happened next. Here's to a new Malaysia! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading this post ♥