Apr 2, 2018

I've Learned Something and..

Assalamualaikum people!

Just a short post for today, where I wanna share something that has touched my heart. Er, I don't know how to exactly explain this but I wanna highlight 'gratefulness' for today's post. Cey, I should do 'one moral value for a day' post lol. Just kidding.

First off, it's just a start for me to be a little bit thrifty because I do admit that I spent quite a lot. As for today, I just had a simple dish for lunch, and decided to just have bread and jam for dinner. BUT for a pelahap like me, 2 slices of bread aren't enough. So, like for my kuliyyah, there is this one welfare bureau that help the needy persons by serving them free food for dinner. Since, the food is a lot, I took a little bit as I was (and am) trying to be thrifty, so, bad. Then I took a plate of rice, a fish and some potatoes. It was kinda far because the food were in the block next to mine. The struggle is real haha. As I was taking the food, I stumbled upon a few of my classmates. I was like "hye bye hye bye" with them until this one person was saying something that maybe unintentionally hurt my feeling. I forgot the way that person said it, but there was this 'sanggup datang sini' words and they sound like I was kind of desperate to come here JUST to have free food. I'm not sure if i am the one who is overthinking but for me, you don't say that to people. I don't care so much about that, but I couldn't imagine if someone else who really needs the food was at my place. It might hurt people.

Basically, I wanna stress that do mind your words. If you don't have anything nice to say, just stay quiet. Keep it low. If that is the way of you, being friendly, well you should change. The way is not right.

The other thing that has touched my heart was about the food itself. The food was okay, but we don't basically enjoy it. Um, how do I say this..... I wasn't saying that the food is terrible, but you know if it's for free then you can't expect it to be a 5 star one. I do realized that. But, when I got it for free just now, the nikmat is wallahi undeniable. It was tempting and, delicious. That's the best thing I've ever felt today. The nikmah that has been givin by Him. Thus I feel so grateful, and I promised I wont be stingy in buying food after this. :) Haha. I won't cut my budget for food just to save some money to buy makeups, to go shopping and to spend for a holiday trip.  things. Lol.

So yeah. Those are just the things. It's basically nothing but it's a lot to me. Deep inside, I've learned something today. With that, I hope we all ca be grateful and mind our words before we spit out anything. Ameen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading this post ♥