Aug 26, 2019

Just a post

Assalamualaikum. I just dont feel good today, like I'm having a breakdown and I am mentally and emotionally unstable. If you never feel it, you just cannot understand this situation. So hard to explain.. but what can I say, it's like you're done with everything.

I am having some problems and it's too private that I cant tell about it here. But the thing is I'm feeling so lonely now as I'm alone in the college. I feel empty so much. I cried all day all night thinking about home and family. I'm so so family-person so it's just so hard to be alone like this. I'm just very sad that I can't tell my family about it. It's embarrassing and I'm not the one who really tells all her stories to her mum. Till then

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading this post ♥