Jun 6, 2015

it is 'change'. not 'chains'. nick jonas is mine.

Here. Let me tell you guys. 
okay. A person who is being friendly saying 'hi' and all those simplest yet littlest things, a person who's being politely asking something hilarious. well that person is called 'tiny little desperate'. now can you explain it to me?


what an absurd mentality of some adults nowadays. come on guys. Being friendly is not that flirting kinda way. youre just being too overthinking. he/she didnt have any hidden point on being friendly to you. im telling you here because ive gone through this for a few times.


your overthinking just keeps us away beneath. pop. it's just gone. look. im trying to break the awkwardness of us. So, let me just being kinda extroverted just to make sure that we're super fine. now are you fine? nope. go die. okay pls be alive back.


just, sometimes, i know that you're trying to express 'babe, no offense' 'bruh dont get me wrong' 'lol just kidding'. But your 'just kidding' is way true. you did say no offense but i found it's an offensive way on 'steps to avoid puteri'.

#1 how to avoid puteri
#2 i have to avoid puteri
#3 she is super clingy. i must ignore her.


taraaa. trust me, you could be a well-known author one day. THE CLINGY PUTERI (bestseller bruh). 


Listen. People do change right. But why? Why did they act differently to me. stupid isnt it. lol obviously, i felt like youre a stranger to me. the boundary. isnt it too wide open? me >>>>> you. too big. just stop being a stranger please guys. i dont know who're the 'guys'. but if you feel tht youre a part of the 'tryna-be-stranger-dude', pls i urge you to staph. just STAPH. its hell obnoxious..


yeah i despair somehow. i cant find the sincerity in yours. how i trust you, i mean you were so genuine when we're good. i didnt say that we're not good now. we're just ________ zero chemistry. im perplexed somehow. 


I hate to see people changing for no reasons. and i dont know the reasons too. and you didnt tell me the reasons to. you must hv at least 13 reasons why to change. AT LEAST. perhaps im too gullible. sucks. being kind to people is so freaking.. i dont know. you might think tht im such a cynic but thats the way how people treat me sometimes. it's normal right. isnt it? lol this isnt a hostility in cyber.


one more, stop being a wholly stranger to me. youre boring me. and i hate that. so please. stop making my temper tantrums to explode. holla.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading this post ♥