Jun 26, 2015

My Very First One in '15

Thank God it's weekend.
Cause you know, for the students, weekend is so heaven. Heaven on earth. Yea, salam ramadhan kareem. :)
How i wish i could spend the entire ramadhan at home. Sadly, just left approximately 130 days for me to be in that school. After this, no more school atmosphere. I'm gobsmacked and scared too... Im scared of those challenging tough life after school life. Life, is still a life. Still as complicated  as differentiation in Addmaths. InsyaAllah straight a's would absolutely be mine if i work hard for it. Ganbatte for me!


As today was my first tarawikh at home, so i felt kinda excited!!!!! Yea, please take note that when we performed our tarawikh in Seratas, it was scorching hot and everytime after end of two rakaah, i have to wipe the sweats there will be sweat stains on my telekung, and everyone will be yucks. So, this time, even in a surau, they still have air-cond. It was a relief. So, this time, just me, myself and I. LOL no, there were my 2 sisters and my only little brother which he is only 10 but his body got him like seven. Unlike me, my friends insisted that i had gigantism. Sorry babe, it was hell rude but i dont mind at all because you all got dwarfism right? So, when we girls entered the women part, the aunties all stared at us. Yea new face, new body, they must be so wondering who are these specky sisters. 


Some would think that im a friendly one. Honestly, YES. Even with the makciks, i could set the conversation on fire. One of them kept asking us this that and those. So, i answered everything. There was one part that she asked about menantu and so on. Lol I barely knew her..... I know it was a kinda joke. So, i didnt mind at all as well. But there was one thing which was slightly different with the way we pray in seratas. As everyone knows, we should stand in the saf as close as possible so that there is gonna be no boundary and spaces between us. No satan could even interupt. Sadly, what i found in the surau, the spaces were too obvious.They didnt even care to cover the spaces. I wondered, was it really 'sah'? 


Frankly, i didnt feel much comfortable with that. So there was one girl, beside me. I dont know whether shes younger or older but she looked younger than me. After the first 2 rakaah, she asked me to move away a bit because she had a real struggle sitting during tahyatul akhir. And... what was that. Isnt it we're supposed to pray as close as we could. Uh, so i just smiled and made a bizarre face. 


I swear at that time, all i thought about was my boarding school. I miss praying in the surau, lmao it has just been 5 hours since i left the school and ill be back on this sunday. Stupid plan  but i have to obey it. Pre-doom's day is coming oh yeah. 


At about 10.15 we waited for mama to fetch us. but sadly,  she was not coming at all. It was so awkward and i decided to walk home :D so we walked ok. 200 metres with the high bushes next to us. It was kinda spookie. You know we're not supposed to be there. But we did it of course. Just in the nutshell, i felt so lethargic today, tomorrow and forever. For God sake, leave me alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading this post ♥